The PRO Vibe Stem is an AL7075 alloy stem boasting Shimano Di2 integration and availability in two steerer diameters, six lengths and two angle options.
Designed to provide you with a better sports bicycle experience the PRO Vibe Stem is available in a range of lengths, in either -10 or -17 degree angles and in version with either 1 1/8 or 1 ¼ steerer diameters. Constructed from anodized AL 7075 is boasts Shimano Di2 integration, features an integrated topcap and lightweight titanium bolts. Length options range from 80- to 130-millimetres, with the longest weighing just 163 grams. The Vibe Stem has 31.8-millimetre clamping diameter and is compatible with the PRO Stem Computer Mount (PRAC0247), which bolts securely to the regular, forward, stem bolts.
- Alloy road stem available in a variety of lengths, two angles and two steerer sizes
- Anodized AL 7075 alloy construction
- Shimano Di2 integration
- Lightweight titanium bolts
- Integrated topcap
- Angles: -10 and -17 degrees
- Lengths: 80, 90, 100, 110, 120 and 130mm
- Clamping diameter: 31.8mm
- Weight: from 120g